Crocoblock is in search of a content unicorn!
Crocoblock is an innovative IT project. We provide website creators with a modern set of tools for building websites with Elementor — the fastest-growing WordPress page builder. Our products help to create user-friendly websites without any coding skills.
We are looking for a Senior Content Creator that is able to dive deep into the newly created product and then promote its best features via different forms of content. At the position’s core, you are responsible for working with experts and production teams to create engaging, educational content, with a dedication to quality and the best customer experience possible.
- 3+ years in a writing/editorial/content head role, producing high-quality content;
- Deep content strategy skills with a proven track record for using content to drive business results;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, creative content for multiple channels in a variety of formats across different channels;
- Experience distributing content through multiple channels;
- Understanding of basic SEO principles;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Relentlessly high standards and an eye for detail;
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done;
- Creative mindset.
- Develop a Content strategy that drives brand awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy across all marketing channels;
- Develop high-quality educational content that will inspire the target audience to engage more deeply with products;
- Communicate technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals;
- Partner with internal channel owners to improve a content creation and distribution strategy;
- Oversee the creation of content (with internal and external partners)Define the strategy to scale a team of writers;
- Driving efficiencies in content production and new product launch workflows;
- Collaborate with marketing and product manager in order to create a proper positioning for new products and then promote them via different types of content;
- Upgrade of the existing knowledge base and tutorials (in close collaboration with Crocoblock’s tech team);
- Cooperate with designers to create visual assets and branding materials;
- Experience working with a digital agency and a team of technicians is an asset.
We Offer The Following Benefits For Our Team:
- Professional development: conferences, courses, meetups
- Paid vacation (15 days/year)
- Paid sick leaves (5 days/year)
- 10 days off on Ukrainian holidays
- Business trips to Mykolaiv office
- English Speaking Club
- Corporate discount on gym
- Different sport activities, team buildings, office parties
- 50% compensation of taxes, official employment, one year contract with individual entreprenuer
- Hours of work: from 9/10 am till 6/7 pm, Monday till Friday
More Information About us is Here:
- Location: Kyiv (m.Vasylkovska)
Join our DreamTeam! 😉
Send your CV and portfolio and add your salary expectations.